Image Map

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Organized places, Organized mind: Weekly Meal plan

I have set up a nice and coloured weekly meal plan for my home. My personal opinion is that every home should have a meal plan for 3 reasons:

1. It saves a lot of time thinking about the meal you want to prepare;
2. It saves money, since you plan your shopping ahead and you can make sure there is no waste;
3. It can be healthy! Since you know what to cook and what to eat, you will not be tempted by eating/cooking something you shouldn't! ;)



I use a food list where I have listed a selection of meals I can distribute during the week:


I would like to share 2 tips we have been given by our nutricionist:

*max 2 eggs per week
**max 2 times x pasta/arroz/patatas per week

When I plan the meals, I leave Sunday "free" where I can cook whatever inspires me ;) 

Yes, it's written in 3 languages......

If you like what you see you can download the free templates:

Weekly Meal Plan

Click here for the PDF file or Click on the below image and save it:

Food List

If you want to give my Food list a try, please help yourself :)

Click here for the PDF file or Click on the image below and save it:


What about you? How do you organize your weekly meals?

I hope I have inspired you!

Until next time,
Daniela 

2 comments:

  1. This is great! It's on my to-do list to make a meal plan (I am so off and on with making one, lol). This will be perfect to try. I've never been one to plan breakfast and lunch very well, so will summer vacation here, it'll be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kara! I am glad you liked it. I hope it will be helpful for you :) have a nice day, Daniela

      Delete

Please leave your comment or feedback, they make me smile and I will be more than happy to answer :)