Image Map

Monday, May 13, 2013

Food to Crave for: Mini Aubergine Pizzas ;)

My favourite vegetable is Aubergine and I like to cook them in several different ways!

Since I was starving and I didn't want to lose much time cooking, I decided to make some aubergines baked like Pizzas ;)

Slurp!

What you need:

Aubergines;
Tomato sauce;
Mozzarella cheese;
Oregan, Olive oil and salt.

You simply cut the aubergines in rounds, place them in a tray with olive oil. Then add the tomato sauce and oregan as you would do it on a Pizza.



Finish everything with mozzarella cheese and salt (I didn't have Mozzarella so I used  Scamorza - a yummy Italian cheese).


I've baked everything for 25/30 minutes at 180C/356F.

They were delicious!!!! This can be a nice idea for a dinner with friends and you don't have to spend hours in the kitchen ;)


I like these fast and delicious supper ideas!! What about you? What's your ace in the hole?;)

Until next time,
Daniela

11 comments:

  1. What a yummy simple idea. I think these would make a nice appetizer too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherry! Yes, you are right they would be brilliant as appetizer too! Will cook them soon when I have friends over for dinner :)

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea! They look delicious.
    Stopping by from Showcase Your Talent. Pinned to my food board. Have a great day!

    Julie @ This Gal Cooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Julie :) I have to say they were delicious and I will try to find more quick and delicious recipes to post here! Have a nice day :)

      Delete
  3. I found you through Church Super at EMM. These look super yummy and super easy to make for a great summer time meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Alison, I'm happy you liked it ;)

      Delete
  4. This looks awesome! I love it :) Thank you so much for sharing this with me @ Great Idea Thursday's! Krista @ A Handful of Everything

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Cathy! Have a nice day, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so good. I really wish I had some eggplants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Don't forget about this recipe when you get them ;)

      Delete

Please leave your comment or feedback, they make me smile and I will be more than happy to answer :)