Image Map

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Organized places, Organized minds: Grocery List

I believe that organization is very important for our peace of mind. 

Since a few months I decided to have a better organized life and started arrange many documents in binders/folders, and also set up some tables for monthly budgets, accountings and... grocery lists.

Something I really don't like is going shopping with some messy grocery list:









I am sure I would end up forgetting something in the shop and wouldn’t realize until I really needed it ;)










Since I am a excel affectionate, I have created a grocery list which helps me keep a clean and clear record of all the things I need to buy.

I’ve divided the list in the most common articles we general buy: Bread&Cereals, Meat & fish, Fruit &Vegetables..


I think it is very functional because:

1. When I go to the shop I know already the sectors I have to visit;

2.   While filling it, I check the kitchen cabinets and see if I’m running out of some articles/products and directly note it down (one section per time).


The grocery list happily reigns in my kitchen command center:


Small but functional! :)


Do you need a functional grocery list? Below you can find my free template ;)


Grocery List pdf Free Template

If you don't have a google account, click on the below image and save it:

Until next time,
Daniela

2 comments:

  1. Nice template, Daniela. I have one that I use but it isn't as detailed as your's so I'm going to print your's out and try it this week when I do my grocery shopping. Thanks for taking the time to put it together and share it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure Lori :) I hope you will find it useful.

      Delete

Please leave your comment or feedback, they make me smile and I will be more than happy to answer :)