Image Map

Friday, April 19, 2013

Food to Crave for: Tiramisú

Few days ago I have asked on my Facebook page, what I should have baked for my next blog post. Sandra suggested I should make Tiramisú, and since she is my dear dear colleague, I've decided to please her ;)









Also, Tiramisú is Stefano's favourite dessert... so, I made him happy too!


Here you have the recipe:



Prepare some coffee, pour it in a bowl with 2 teaspoons of Rum and let it cooling down.



Mascarpone cream:

Mix the egg yolks with sugar until the texture is creamy. 


Add the Mascarpone cheese first, then the whipped cream and mix everything together.


Proceedings:

Now, soak the ladyfinger biscuits in the coffee and place them in the baking dish (don't let them soak for too long or they will come apart!).

Once you have covered the bottom of the dish completely, spread some of the Mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers and add another layer of biscuits.

Finish the dessert with another layer of Mascarpone mixture and sprinkle some Cocoa powder on top.



Refrigerate for 2 hours and  enjoy :)


Until next time,
Daniela


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment or feedback, they make me smile and I will be more than happy to answer :)